Solution [4 – L-2]
- Match the following:
|a. Desktop||The first screen that is displayed on the computer.|
|b. Icons||Small pictures on the screen.|
|c. Wallpaper||Background picture of the desktop.|
|d. Shortcut menu||It appears when you right-click on any icon or in the empty space on the desktop.|
2. Given below are the steps to change the wallpaper of a windows desktop but they are not in the correct order. Arrange them in the correct order.
- Click Desktop Background -> 5
- Select Personalization -> 4
- Select the required picture -> 6
- Click start -> 1
- Close the window -> 8
- Select Control Panel -> 2
- Click save changes -> 7
- Click appearance and personalization -> 3
3. List the functions of an operating system.
Following are the some functions of operating system
- Memory Management
- Processor Management
- Device Management
- File Management
- Security Management
- . Error Detection Aid
5. Choose the correct answer:
- The first icon at the top of the launcher is _____________________(Dash).
- The taskbar is at the __________ of the desktop (Bottom).
- Which is not a GUI Element? ____________________ (Wallpaper).